Friday, September 28, 2012

NYC Biz Trip

Times Square in NYC
I am here in NYC for two days.  One of my client's customers invited me to come over to get together for face-to-face meeting.

I had a good meeting and dinner.  This morning, I will have a wrap-up meeting.  Taking the advantage of building my network with IT technologies, I still believe that  it is more important and fun to building a relationship with a face-to-face meeting.

Today, video conference and other convenient IT tools are available; however, the real network can be built only by foot; I mean that you make your efforts to visit the people.  After you build up your relationship, it makes you easy to solve a lot of issues just by one telephone call.

I still enjoy meeting new people to expand ensure my "En".  This week trip to NYC is one of good "En" trip. Just believe and follow your own feeling is sometime very important.