Monday, January 30, 2012

Positive Revenge - tip 1

I volunteered at Jaycee in Japan for four years for the local community, my home town, after I went back from Tokyo working for the US companies more than 15 years. I was mid 30's which was almost 20 years after I left my home town.

What a culture shock I got!  I was so frustrated with many things.  Then, I remember that I once told the members and myself that;

  •  Anger is also the driving force.  And step forward, we need the courage.
Junki talked about the same thing as referring to "Positive Revenge" in his book. It is a little bit different from positive thinking.  You are not satisfied what you are now.  So, you are upset with it and use its energy to move forward.

These days, I also worry about Japan.  Because the young generation is so quiet even if they faced with some unreasonable things in the politics, economy and etc.  Why did they get angry?  If they gave it up already, Japan will go to sink.  It is also our generation responsibility to have driven them that way.

The education is one of the most important keys to make everyone and everything happy in this world.  We have been leaving something behind us.

Let's make a Positive Revenge what you can do now!

No comments: